Sunday, October 16, 2011

More added to Sale!

I have been able to index and price several more items.  You will probably notice that the DSP's and the Simply Scrappin' are not as deeply discounted as the stamp sets.  This is because I can always use them in my scrapbooking and can't take too big of a loss on them.  I hope you understand :-)


Designer Series Papers - New, still in wrap - $9 each.  


Uptown
Enchante
Outlaw
Brocade Background
Cutie Pie
Urban Garden
Parisian Breeze
Bella Rose
Porcelain Prints
Afternoon Tea
Flowers for You
Petals and Paisleys
Loves Me
Raspberry Tart


Catalogs:  $1 each
I currently have every year from 2000 forward.  Sorry the 1998 and 1999 ones sold.

Simply Scrappin' Sets:  (all new in original wrapping)  $15 each

Just Delightful - Sold
Vintage Keepsakes
I'm Here - Boy
Summer Days
Tie the Knot
At Home - Sold
Campout - sold
Tickets and Tokens

I have about 10 of the Fiskers border punches.  If you are interested in them, let me know and I'll try to upload more pictures.

I also have a lot of ribbon and some embellishments that will be available at my sale.

For right now, I plan to have it Thu - Sat at my house this week (Oct 20-22.)  Please contact me if you would like to attend and I will send you the address.

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments!