Tuesday, October 18, 2011

And it keeps coming!

Just a quick note to show you a few more things that I am selling.


Tote-Ally Awesome Tote  $10


New - Punch Tin $25  (Paid $40 plus tax and shipping)

 $5

New in vacuum sealed container - $20


8 X 11 -  $30  (I have some 12X12's available for $50 each at my other house.  Contact me if interested.)

Various items - Embossing powders, papers, punches, pen holder, etc.

$4 each/ all for $12




Crop in Style
and contents (stickers, lots of templates, frames, etc)
$30  Sold

I also have a Pazzles machine and all the CD's and extras that I got a few years back and never used.  It's the old design.  I paid almost $600 (yikes!) and am taking bids/offers for it.  It has only been used once.  It's similar to a Silhouette cutter, but I could never really take the time to figure it out.

More later!

Stampin' Hugs,
Randee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments!