Monday, August 10, 2009

WOWZA! Lots of great news...please read it all!

I just returned home from the annual Stampin' Up! convention and all I can say is, "WOWZA!" I am so excited about all the new product and offerings.

My favorite is "My Digital Studio." This product is coming soon and is the best, easiest to use I have seen out there so far. I'm very excited about this. I have spent the last couple years playing with digital scrapping and various software offerings out there. I can save you lots of time and money when I say this truly will be AMAZING! In addition to hundreds of templates, accessories, papers, stamps, etc that will already come imbedded in the software product, you will have the opportunity to add additional components as they become available from SU! What I love the best is that SU! has worked with vendors to ensure exact color matching on our exclusive colors so that you can create hybrid pages and cards. How cool is that? This is really big! Of course, you can always do your own printing or send it to another online service, but our prices are great! You will be able to create and print various sized albums/books, single pages and/or send a digital scrapbook (video included) to friends and family! I would love to share this with you, so please let me know if you are interested in Digital Scapping. I'd love to share it with you. By the way, I finally settled on the difficult to learn, hard to use Photoshop Elements for my scrapping and photo editing and I'm happy to tell you that the "My Digital Studio" has the same features and abilities without the difficult to learn software.

My next favorite is the "Build-A-Bear" product line. Oh my goodness! Stampin' Up! has partnered with Build-A-Bear and do we have some fun, fun stuff for you! Not only do we have exclusive stamp sets and papers created for our Build-A-Bear product line, but we have exclusive die cuts for our Big Shot machine! Now you can create your own Build-A-Bear experience in your own home!

Have you ever considering becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator...either to purchase your own product or to earn a little extra income? Now is the time to do it! Until August 31, you can purchase your own SU! mini starter kit for only $85! (Here is what is included in the kit and can be customized.) As a demonstrator, you not only can make a nice income, but you can purchase product at a 20-40% discount. You can also earn hostess benefits (more FREE product) on your own orders, along with qualifying for tons of other freebies. In addition to this, you will have access to all SU! materials, the website, tons of great ideas and you can choose to go to CONVENTION, the most AWESOME experience! You make wonderful new friends and it's just FUN, FUN, FUN! There is so much more to tell you, so please call or email me for more information or visit my SU! website. If you sign up with me as a new demonstrator on or before August 31st, you will also receive an additional $25 in product from me to get you started!

HOSTESS, HOSTESS....Stampin' Up! has terrific hostess benefits and they have just made it even sweeter! Hostess a workshop between September 1 and November 30th, and in addition to earning all the wonderful hostess benefits and free Idea Book and Catalog, you can also qualify to purchase any one item (excluding My Digital Studio or Hostess Sets) for $10. So, if we have a $42 item, you can purchase it for only $10....plus get all your free hostess gifts! Hosting a workshop is great fun and now, with my "Pick two" style workshop, you get to customize your workshop experience. Your friends will thank you for inviting them! We always have a blast, and as my hostess, I promise to pamper and spoil you with all sorts of fun and treats! All you have to do is invite your friends and provide a simple, easy finger food. I'll do the rest for you!

I am in the process of updating my calendar with workshops, classes, stamp camps and just "come stamp with me" crafternoons or evenings, so please let me know if you are interested so I can ensure you know my event dates! I am back in business after a few years of tending to a husband who broke his neck and back and I'm here to stay! (Yes, he is doing better after his last surgery.)

Whether you want to purchase product, become a demonstrator (for the discount or a business), want to hostess a fun-filled workshop or come play with me, let me know. I can't wait to see you!

Hugs,
Randee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments!