Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer FUN!

It's here! The new 2009/2010 Idea Book and Catalog and it's amazing! Just the new Dies alone are going to cost me a pretty penny! And the new ribbons, papers, stamp sets....I guess every year I have a huge wishlist, but it does seem to get better and better!

In addition, Stampin' Up! just announced the "Deal of the Week!" Every week in July, a new product will be featured at a great discount. The best way to keep updated is to subscribe to my blog. I promise not to inundate you with updates, but you will be glad you subscribed!

You can click on the sidebar pictures to access the new Catalog and Deals!

Happy Stamping,
Randee

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE This look! Must be that new class you've taken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's actually a digital package :-) Just think what you will be able to do with My Digital Studio!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments!