Thursday, August 27, 2009

Last chance to become a Demonstrator for only $85!

Hi Stampers!

Forgive this short note, but I just wanted to remind you that our $85 mini-kit opportunity ends on 8/31/09! If you have ever thought of becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, or have a wishlist where it makes sense for you to become a hobby demo, you can do it for less!

The mini-kit includes:

Six new In-Color Classic Stamp pads (or six classic pads of your color choice)
Package of Whisper White cardstock
Package of Assorted In-Color cardstock
"For All You Do" stamp set (or you choice of any $28.95 stamp set)
Business Supplies (Click here for a complete checklist of what is included)

Or, if you want the full shebang, you can order the normal starter kit for $199 which includes the a package of assorted In-Color cardstock and all six of the new In-Color Classic Pads. To see the kit contents, click here. In addition, with your first order, you can take an additional 10% off! I wish I could sign up again to take advantage of all the awesome offers!

For more details, please visit my Demonstrator website and call me! I would love to welcome you to my Stampin' Demo family! If you would like to sign up online, let me know and I will send you a password.

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments!