Monday, June 15, 2009

Another Birthday....another project!

So, people at work keep having birthdays and I keep having to come up with gifts for them! I've been wanting to create a Birthday Card Box for a few years now, so decided this would be the perfect time to do so.

I used a soon-to-be-retired Simply Scrappin' kit - Sunshine Garden. I just love this kit and hate to see it go! All supplies are SU! except for buttons and jewels.

Here's the outside of the box with the matching card:







If anyone knows a good way to make a template of these containers, please let me know. This was a bugger to get just right!




I then created 12 dividers (one for each month). I didn't take pictures of the back of the dividers, but there it's printed with a fill-in format for dates and names of the birthday people in that month.













And here is July - December:



If any of my two (hee hee) faithful readers would like to do a similar class project, let me know. I'd be delighted to create a class for us! We could do the birthday box as one class and then have several more classes to fill in the dates with cards!

Stampin' Hugs,
Randee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments!