Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Occasions Like These Deserve SaleABrating!

Wowza!  I know you get tired of my stating that "this is the best mini (catalog, etc) yet," but I can't help it!  Stampin' Up! just keeps rocking on with awesome new stamp sets, accessories, fabrics, etc.  And, my wishlist grows bigger and more expensive!

The Occasions Mini is in effect NOW.  Click here and view it online.  You can order here.

On January 25th, the Sale-A-Bration starts!  What Christmas is to most children, SU! Sale-A-Bration is to Stampers, Papercrafters and Scrapbookers!  It's kind of like Christmas and your birthday all rolled into one!  For every $50 spent, you get to choose FREE items from the SAB brochure along with selected items from our mainline catalog.  Since SAB doesn't start until Jan 25th, I can't share the wonderful goodies included in the promotion just yet, but I can advise you to take a look at the Occasions Mini, make your wishlist and be ready to place your order on Jan 25th!  You will be glad you did!

So, Happy New Year.  May it bring you joy, laughter, prosperity and stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments!