Sunday, January 12, 2014

SU! Favorites


I look on Pinterest and lots of different blogs for Stampin' Up! inspiration, even though I rarely post here.  Life often gets in the way of posting, but I've decided to post links to some of my favorite cards on my blog each month because it's the easiest way for me to keep track of the cards I love and you can enjoy them with me!  My Pinterest boards get too cluttered!  Clicking on the picture will take you directly to the creator's blog, where you can enjoy even more of his/her creativity!

If you love any of the cards and want more information about the products and how to make them, feel free to contact me.


I just love the new Perfect Pennants!  Don't you?


Emily Mark, South Shore Stamping




by Amy O'Neill, Amy's Paper Crafts





Vicki, It's a Stamp Thing





Julie Davidson, Julies Stamping Spot


Want more information about Perfect Pennants?  See it here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments!