Saturday, April 28, 2012

Stampin' Up! Craft Pads - for Sale or FREE!!

You are probably thinking that all I ever post about is selling things. Well, right now, I would have to agree with you. It is not the intent of my Stampin' and Crafts blog to be all about selling things, but I'm building/remodeling a new craft room and I really don't have a place to do creations right now. I need to get rid of a BuNCH of stuff before I can even finish my room. That being said, I will be posting quite a few things so I can finish my craft room and start crafting again! Please bear with me!

 I have approximately 34 Stampin' Up! Craft Pads for sale. All have been opened but very few have ever been used. I haven't tested the wetness of them lately, but right now, you can purchase all the craft pad refill inkers on sale from Stampin' Up!. I paid over $250 for these pads and am accepting offers. They stamp on most surfaces (glass, plastic, wood, fabric, etc) unlike the Classic Stampin' Up! pads. I have the following colors:
 Barely Banana
YoYo Yellow
 Summer Sun
More Mustard
Perfect Plum,
Lovely Lilac,
Almost Amethyst,
 Lavender Lace,
Eggplant Envy
Mauve Mist
Marvelous Magenta
 Pale Plum
 Blush Blossom
 Pretty in Pink
Real Red
Rose Romance
Baroque Burgandy
Rose Red
Pink Passion
Taken with Teal
Ballet Blue
Night of Navy
Not Quite Navy
Bordering Blue
Bliss Blue
Brocade Blue
Garden Green
Mellow Moss
Mint Melody
Sage Shadow (2)
Green Galore (2)
Forest Foliage

 Cash for personal purchases. You can pick up from me in Red Oak, Waxahachie or near Love Field to avoid shipping charges. If you want to purchase and have me ship, you will need to paypal your funds plus the applicable shipping and any paypal fees.

If you place an online order on my SU website for $500, I will give you all the craft pads free, plus shipping. Your $500 order will also qualify you for a ton of FREE items. For more information see http://thestampqueen.stampinup.net or email me through craigslist. If you are placing the order to qualify for the free craft pads, contact me first to ensure someone else hasn't already placed an order. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments!