Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's fun to be a Demo!

One of the best things about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator (besides all the wonderful friends you make) is all the cool things you get to attend.  When I flew to Wisconsin last month to spend the weekend with three of my dearest friends, we also got to go down to Chicago to attend a special SU! event with other Members of our group.  It was so fun and I came away with the best cards and samples I have ever left an event with - in over 10 years of being a Demonstrator.   This was absolutely OUTSTANDING!  This is one of the benefits of joining my team.  You get to be part of an awesome group of very talented, sharing and caring Demonstrators.  And the group I am in are truly the cream of the crop!  You still have until October 18th to join Stampin' Up! and get the FREE Craft Tote with your starter kit!  Take advantage of this wonderful opportunity now and then later, you can take advantage of the wonderful events we have planned!

This picture isn't great, but here is a small sample of some of the ideas that were shared: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments!