Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Digital Studio

And I'm so excited I can't sleep! The new "My Digital Studio" has arrived and it's so FABULOUS I can't believe it! Ladies, I can't begin to tell you how awesome this product is. If you love scrapping and love computers, this is the PRODUCT for you! I don't have room here to tell you all the awesome things it does, but I can tell you that I have used PhotoShop Elements and various other online sources to create scrapbook pages, books, etc., and this is SO much better and easier! And it comes with tons of digital stamped images, all our colors, lots of fonts, memorized layouts to make things easier, etc. If you would like to see a Digital Demonstration, please let me know and we will get together. One of the neatest things is the ability to do great hybrid pages! Ask me about that if you don't know what I mean. You don't have to purchase your pages/books through Stampin' Up!, but the prices are better than I get on other sites! It is $79.99 and well worth the price! Place your order now!

In addition to being able to order your "My Digital Studio," you can also take advantage of awesome savings with our "Deal of the Week!" This week the special is:

Week 1 Deals of the Week
Item Description Special Price
109183 Trio Flower punch $10.99
109041 5-Petal Flower punch $10.99
110709 My Way punch $11.99

Click here to view more information about My Digital Studio or order online.

Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments!